Asked him for his number. Your interpretation? What now? Lol. (I didn't think I'd get this far hahahah)?

Anonymous
So today I did it ! I asked a guy for his number that I've been wanting to ask for what feels like forever.
I approached him after his baseball game &
I stuttered and was shaking the whole time, I even told him " I'm sorry I'm very nervous" at some point then he smiled and said "it's ok " actually... Throughout the whole conversation
He smiled a lot, then I think he'd catch himself because he would smile then not smile then smile again. + I could feel his eyes piercing my skin practically with his continuous eye contact.

these are good signs right?

So to make it short I practically pulled him aside and
Told him I was interested in him since we've had a class together but I never reacted and I'm reacting now, that basically I want him to come with me to a party sometime... Or we should hang out together.

I could see a pause in his eyes but he was smiling.
^ what does that mean lol?

He quickly was out of his trancelike state and said "yeah, yeah definitely! I'll give you my number"

I pulled out my phone and was going to type in his number myself but I could stop shaking so I asked him to put his number in himself. Hahaha.

I then said "uhh, do you want mine?"
He said "just text or call me I'll save it from there"

Inside at that point i was going to burst from happiness so I quickly said.
"Ok I'll text you (:"
He said "ok (:"
We looked at each other and said bye.
We walked away with hesitation.

The whole thing could of went smoother but SCORE it was such a relief hahah.

I texted him
Saying "it was nice talking to you today. Feel free to call me & I'll do the same. See you soon - (my name) 😊"

He texted back after about an hour
"Yes it was ! We should hang out sometime."

I texted back about an hour later as well
"Just let me know when!"

He hasn't texted me since

How long should I expect to wait for him to "let me know when" 😐 haha
Im so new at this I really don't know what to do & wut happens now
2
1