I've been texting this guy for about 2 months and I REALLY can't tell if he's romantically interested in me?

Anonymous
We've been texting all day every day for about two months and I think I'm in to him. He goes to college far away, but the short weekend he was in town he asked me to hang out 6 or 7 times. He always texts me first about every single thing that's going on in his life and we've gotten close. However he's also told me about this girl that he wants to hook up with, and I also know there have been a few other girls in his past that thought they were something when he only wanted to be friends. But the way he talks to me sounds like he's interested! I also wouldn't be comfortable being straight up and asking him. Please help!!
0
2