Does she LIKE LIKE me? How do I break the ice and move forward and FLIRT?

thatwhiteguy
So I have known this girl for arounf 8 months and I never really like liked her until recently and she has been a kinda of friend (not best... we didn't talk everyday but we talked some) and I talked to her about the girl I previously liked. She latley has kinda acted like she liked me, she has texted me first around 4 times in the last week or so, she asked if I had facetime (I have an android) and she laughes and blushes sometime when I'm talking infront of the class. The conversations haven't really been very "flirty" tho. Also in class we were acting out Romeo and Juliet and I had capulet and she picked lady capulet... (maybe a coincident doesn't really mean anything but could I don't know...) I dont know how to break the ice with her to you know start flirting with her and kinda move forward. Do you think she likes me like that? or just as a friend? And how do I break the ice with her?
0
1