Girls, how soon is too soon to "make a move" when you see the guy alot?

Anonymous
This happens to me a lot and I'd like some opinions please. For example, a girl I WILL see often (same class, or same work place, etc) and I start talking. We have a good conversation the very first time we ever talk. Is it appropiate to ask for a number on the first day of talking to her and having a good conversation? Again this is a girl I WILL see often.

I struck up a convo with this cute girl in my math class yesterday, and we had a good conversation and she seemed like she was somewhat interested. I was hesitent to ask for her number though after class ended since its the first time I've ever had a conversation with her, and I WILL see her a lot (the class meets 2 times a week)

The poll question is "Is it appropiate to ask for contact info, when its the first time you've talked to a girl, but you know you'll see her again and often"

yes
no
GirlGuy
2
0