I kissed one of my best friends who has a GF and is the ex of one of my best friends D: what do I do?

Anonymous
What do I do? we were drunk and we were outside by ourselves and he kissed me. i've been wanting to do that for quite a long time (i've known him for 3 years) but one of my best girlfriends kind of was in love with him and later another of my best girlfriend had a relationship with him. now that second girl already has a new boyfriend but she still has a weak spot for him (she says) and the girlfriend of that boy was on holiday, but this is the second time they are dating because it didn't work out the first time. he also told me he have been wanting to do this for some time. i just don't know what to do. i don't know if i like him or not. and if i do, what do i do next? this can never work out right? i hate it when girls 'claim' boys just because they dated ONCE UPON A FF'ING TIME JEEZ. and do i tell my girl friend i kissed him? he agreed with me not to tell anyone ever but honestly, its going to come out some time right? but i'm afraid to tell her because she'll get very angry with me... but apparently my friend didn't regret kissing me the first time because he brought me home that night and then kissed me again? i really like him he's perfect
tell my girl - friend
keep it a secret
GirlGuy
2
2