Girls, she is shy, quiet, and doesn't really care for friendships. But I'm the exact opposite, and I'm starting to like her. What do I do?

TexanVaquero
In mid-february I made a seat adjustment in one of my classes and sat beside a girl who had been quiet all semester up to that point. We didn't speak the first week, but I introduced myself the following week. I soon began to notice subtle signs of attraction whenever I would come into class. She would twirl and brush her hair behind her ears, pretend to look at the clock but actually get a quick glance of me, randomly smile at me, and fidget. We have begun to walk together to the parking after class, and she opens up and tells me personal details during these short walks. In mid-march I got her # so that we could schedule a time to meet up before our test. She seemed kind of shocked, but also happy that i asked. She let it be known early on that she's not a texting person. And see that now lol, as she never texts first, and keeps texting conversations short (2 to 3 back and forths).

Maybe it is just me, but I sense things began to change two weeks ago. Last weekend, I texted her the day before we met up to study and insinuated that I really wanted to see her as opposed to studying lol. She brushed it off by saying "Cool. See you tomorrow." When we met up to study she told me how her parents are separating for the second time. She said she promised her mother she wouldn't get into a relationship until she graduated. This week she's taking longer to reply when we text, & doesn't reply sometimes. She also left class without waiting for me so we could walk together. But during class she still smiles, laughs, looks at me while im not looking, etc.

She is quiet to outsiders, i know this because i don't ever see her talk to people, but I know deep down she does have a sweet personality. She told me that she's usually quiet unless around her immediate family. She is a freshman, and I am a junior. I'm East African & she's Mexican. She seems really inexperienced with guys, & feel this inexperience is causing her to not be receptive to my advances. What should I do?
+1 y
I'll add that there are a ton of girls on campus who have a crush on me. But I don't care about them, I want HER. I'm handsome, in shape, outgoing, and and very studious. In fact, I'm pretty confident I have the highest grade in the class me and my crush share. She's always teasing me for being "soooo smart". I thought I would add that to let you know I'm not some bum who isn't being realistic.
4