He looks to the ground to avoid eye contact. Is he interested in me?

Anonymous
I saw this guy at a party and my friend said he was looking at me. I was too shy to look back. But I did find him cute. I later saw him at school and our eyes would meet for some time. But he never tried to open a conversation. I added him on facebook and asked a question about school club just make it not seem awkward. He answered my question and offered to help but I got scared for some reason. And we did not talk after that. However I kept seeing him in school and we would lock eyes for some time. a few days ago we had a booth at college for our club. Though he is not a member he came and hanged for sometime. I felt he was looking at me and he was boosting about how much he knew about our club and its ideas. I saw him at a party a few days ago and got scared of talking to him so I decided to message him after the party. We talked for some time. He seemed very friendly. I told him he should our group when he sees us at college and he said I should say hi if I see him. The next day I see him he looks to the ground to avoid eye contact. Part of me think he is scared, but I went out of my way in everything I did!!
2
3