This really cute guy used to like me years ago. I thought I had no chance. But when I saw him he checked me out and smiled to himself?

Anonymous
So there’s this extremely good-looking guy and he gets a lot of attention from all the girls. (I grew up with him, and he’s not a player.) Most of the guys I know like or have liked me, and he knows I get a lot of attention too. However, I’m not stunning like he is. He liked me years ago (he asked about me, smiled a lot when he was around me, flirted with me, and checked me out a lot) but I was in disbelief, I thought I was fugly. Later I tried to make eye contact but he looked down and smiled. But because he’s always away at school I thought he had forgotten about me. So yesterday I saw him and he watched me walk down the hallway. He was talking to someone else, but he checked me out and was smiling to himself. I didn’t make eye contact with him at all. When he was done talking, he lingered for a second and looked at me and walked away. I don't know if i should even bother. What u think?

Don't bother- he has too many girls to choose from
He likes you
He thinks you're cute but he doesn't have a crush
Vote C
Wtf r u thinking? he's out of your league
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
I don't know if I should bother.. he's always gone
+1 y
When I was late for class i heard him ask for me as I entered the door. His friend said "she's right there" and l looked at him with no expression and he looked down and blushed. So I kinda embarrassed and rejected him already.
3
1