+1 y

Out of angry? I need help please I am so sad. THANK YOU

Me and my boyfriend broke up, Sunday we were always together and enjoyed it for 10 months. Friday night we both went out he went to the club I went over friends house. We talked until I left that night I got home at 6am when I realize he called me and text me asking where was I. told him I left my phone which was the truth. That Saturday was Halloween we double dated that night he was still mad at me thinking I cheated on him that Friday night. Sunday morning he came over and his cell phone rung with a text message. It says hey this is jasmine the girl you met at fur. He said he didn't meet anymore but clearly he did. He said he did it because he was mad at me for not answering him and Neva had intentions on replying back. So we broke up. Out of angry to told him he was only a crush when I met him and I was going to break up with him any way and how I only wanted him for sex and how he was a cry baby. he hasn't call me and I haven't called him. we are just trying to get over each other by getting people's numbers we both agreed that it don't help but its a start he doesn't talk to any guys that he thinks like me etc. i am just wondering should we toss this 10 month relationship away or fix it. please I need help. thanks
Out of angry? I need help please I am so sad. THANK YOU
Add Opinion