I can't understand her at all. Does she have a crush on me?

dawn93
hello there.
I am international student and i have been in the state for over 3 years. I am good with everyone and i act like a gentlemen all the time because this is how i was raised. i am comfortable with girls and easy to talk and to be friend with. every semester i make bunch of friends and stay connected and sometime hang out with them. this semester I met two girls and we already hit it off and became close friends. since we met i introduced my self and where am from and they showed a lot of interest in me and my culture and maybe that's why we become a good friends and we hangout almost everyday. both girls are taken. one of them is married and she have two kids and she is the oldest and the second girl she have a boyfriend and we both in the same age. what they like about me is how much responsible and individual i am, because my family sent me to the state even before my 18th birthday and i had to take care of myself and lives here completely by myself with their financial support. I don't have any crush for the girl with the same age. However, I always have this mixed signals from her. She always complement me on my looks and my body (bodybuilder) and my style in cloths and my colognes. she sometimes complain about her boyfriend and how lazy he is especially when it comes to working out and spending time with her. she always showing a lot of interest on my romance life which i have none and teasing me about hiding the fact that i have many girlfriends. she also admitted that she did a lot of researches on my Facebook and Instagram page and she asked about some pics of me with some friends (girls) of mine whether any of them are my ex. and i always tells her that enjoy being a single and i have zero interest on having a romance relationship.
I never had any friend like her before. is it something normal?

I apologize for the long essay and for any errors on my writing.

1
1