Is it normal to not want to have sex with my boyfriend?

Anonymous
He's my first boyfriend. He's had one other girl besides me. Lately he's been making me mad and it's been turning me off. Like, in his personality he likes to pick fun jokingly. But lately he's been making fun of things that actually hurt like he says I only take the tip during sex and that I'm lazy and things that I do for him that makes me feel unappreciated. And it's been turning me off. He's been trying to seduce me all day and I just don't feel it. He wants me to make out with him and I don't want to cause I don't wanna have sex. When I said that I didn't want to have sex or that I wasn't in the mood he questioned why not and then asked if he doesn't turn me on anymore. Is it normal to be turned off from your boyfriend?
+1 y
So if it's normal, why is he so surprised? Like he's acting like I don't love him and like I'm not attracted to him anymore?
3
1