My boyfriend is lazy how can I encourage him to be more active?

Anonymous
My boyfriend is extremely lazy and sometimes self centered. Although while he's at work be busts his ass off and works pretty hard any time he's home or with me he's very lazy. He doesn't want to do anything but either play video games or sleep. If I ask him to go out he says no, he never wants to cook at him he'd rather just order in or eat out, during sex it's whatever position he has to do less work (like cow girl) Or doggy style and I'm doing the movements. If his friends ask him for favors he says he's too lazy, if there's something needed to be done at home he won't do it it'll sit forever until I come. And on top of it all he eats very unhealthy, hates vegetables and fruits, won't even buy them. Likes only meat and junk food and soda. He's kind of like a teen still! I love him very much and want to stay with him but this laziness is getting to me. Specially during sex. And whenever I want to go out or do something with him and if I get him to go out he won't enjoy himself he'll be grumpy all day. What can I do
7
1