What's the difference?

MrLi0n

What's the difference?

What's the difference from giving your number on the Internet or in a store? If a random person comes up to you in a store and talks to a you for 15 or 20 minutes, they will probably end up getting your number. Especially if the person is hansom or sexy! But if a guy or girl talks to you for 2 or even 3 DAYS! on the Internet, they'll probably still walk away empty handed lol. What's the difference? That cute boy or girl is just as much of a stranger as the person in the store. They can still do crazy stuff like trace your number or adress just like the person in the store can lol you would be more trusting just cuz you saw them in real life? If a person lives in New York or Austria and the person asking for the number lives all the way in Cali, do you really and truly feel as if they will travel all the way across state to capture you?

What's the difference?

That's a bit or a desperate attempt right? They could've just picked up a girl from Hollywood or a hooker from long beach 😂
oh you're worried about them calling your 24/7? My god! I think you underestimate the power of techknowledgy nowadays and the ability to trace smart phones and androids and tablets and stuff. Man there's hundreds of satellites tracking people at the push of a button! haha not to mention the reason why no one ever gets away because someone's ALWAYS!! watching... Weather it be a stranger, or a nosy neighbor... Someone's gonna see that 2005 ford or whatever pull up and notice a 5 or 6 foot 3 or 4 male hop out and notice be able to give a full description! I watch this stuff like every night on the criminal justice channel. I see criminal cases gettin solved that's over 12 or 15 years old an

What's the difference?

+1 y
P. S. I did this because I was bored and I was laying in bed and I couldn't sleep and I was thinkin about dumb stuff like my friends hitting on pretty girls on Facebook and Instagram. Damn, I don't even have a face book or Instagram!😑 I wonder if I tried my results would be the same😩
What's the difference?
1
2