I'm not sure what he's hoping to get out of this? and I'm not sure if he likes me?

Anonymous
So a guy I've been texting nonstop with for a week (he's 21 i'm 17) texted me at night saying that he bets I will fall asleep before him and he said he was so confident that he would win, so he said 'If you win I'll do anything (within reason)' after a bit of texting during the night, he stopped replying and then in the morning he texted me saying 'I guess you win' but I know he let me win because he was last seen at a later time than my message was sent and he didn't deny it when I asked him if he did.
He then said, okay so what's my forfeit then? you're in control. So I texted back saying what do you mean by control and he replied saying 'you can interpret that how you like?'
What is he implying and what sort of thing is he expecting me to say?

*Also we've only just started talking and its only recently become a bit flirty, he has not said he likes me or anything*
1
0