+1 y

His family turned on me over some petty stuff...please read...i need advice...

OK so it's been 9 months going on 10 months since my 9 year relationship ended. He has been seeing the same girl since 3 months after we broke up. Well I wasn't happy about that at all but that's neither here nor there. Recently a few weeks before Thanksgiving my ex's mom and sisters friended the new girlfriend on their MySpace accounts (yes it is juvenile but whatever) anyway this really hurt my feelings so I mentioned that it did to his mom whom I still keep in touch with. His mom sent me a nice letter telling me how she still loves me the same as she always has. Well a few days after receiving that letter his mom called me and asked for some of my ex's things that he left here that had belonged to him and somethings that belonged to his grandma (who lived with us for 3 years due to some family issues) well after 7 months of numerous pleas for him to come get this stuff I finally got rid of it to help in my healing process. Well the minute his mom and sisters found that out the hatefulness came out. I got a couple of messages from his mom and sisters that were not so nice. His mom was saying things like "since you have such a great life now maybe you can stop stalking my son and his new girlfriend" and one sister called me names, and the other one threatened to beat me up...lol (she's just a punk little kid)...then his mom and sisters wrote how excited they were to meet his new girlfriend on Thanksgiving, and then put his new girlfriend in my old spot on their MySpace pages...i didn't respond expect by saying to one of the comments his mom posted on my page about how excited she was to meet his new girlfriend...i simply wrote I hope she can make it because she has court today to get her divorce and she has court tomorrow so I hope she makes it home in time and she will fit right in with your family (I said that because his mom and sisters have both been to jail for drugs)...well I regret writing anything because they got a reaction out of me but oh well...i just don't get why they turned so quick...i took his grandma in when his mom went to prison, I ran up my credit card to buy his little sisters baby every thing he could possible need, I spent 9 years in that family doing nothing but being good to them...i am from the opposite side of the tracks then they are from and this is going to sound really shallow but I brought her son and their brother out of the gutter and introduced him to a lifestyle he never would have known and this is the thanks I get...What the hell? His mom and sisters continue to made snide remarks on their MySpace pages and I continue to keep my mouth shut...am I looking like a wimp here or is this the best way to go about it?
1
1