+1 y

I broke up with my ex girlfriend 3 months ago and I can't get over her, but she has found a new boyfriend.

We only dated for 7 months but to me it was a lifetime. she was my first love. I went off to college back in the fall, and she was still a senior in high school and she started acting different. I came back one weekend and we got in a fight and broke up. instantly I regretted it, and begged her to get back together, she said no. she said she loved me but 2 weeks after we broke up she was making out with another guy. I was so hurt but she told me it didn't mean anything. they are now together and its killing me, to think they are doing the same stuff we did. I came home for Christmas break and we ended up hanging out and talking, but we started fighting about everything, and we said things we shouldn't of, she now says she never wants to see me again and doesn't want to talk anymore. I'm heartbroken. I can't get over her and I'm scared I will never love anyone like I loved her. advice anyone?
2
1