+1 y

Why are exes such jerks?

OK.. so me and this guy have dated 2 times in the past three years. we love each other. I know this for a fact. he loves me and I love him. but I cheated on him. he lives 30 minutes from me and I get lonely. he's always told me that if I cheated on him he wouldn't get mad if I told him so I told him. he said it was up to me if we broke up or not and I said that we should because I couldn't guaranty it wouldn't happen again cause I really like this guy I cheated on him with. so we broke but both agreed to be friends. this morning he calls me and we talked for a while and after we hung up he texted me telling me he loved me and stuff so I told him to stop cause in still trying to get over him and he needs to get over me. he called me again later and we talked some more but I had to go cause I was at a friends house and she was taking me home so he told me to call him when I got home. so I did. he didn't answer. I called him three more times through out the day and he would answer but not say anything at all like now even hi. and about thirty seconds of me sitting there listening to whatever music he was listening to he would hang up. well he finally answered about an hour ago and he said he didn't do it. so I'm thinking he is either lying or it was his brother.. no idea. so we start talking and he starts saying sh*t about me on the phone. so I stay on the phone for a few more minutes and ask him if he wants to get off the phone he says yes but we still stay on the phone... so about five minutes after silence besides his TV... I say goodbye ---- and he just hangs up!?!?! what is that? this is the guy who just yesterday called me every twenty minutes and told me he loved me every five minutes... so he was fine this morning and now he's being an ass. why is he doing this to me? I still have feelings for him and he's shoving them into the ground. not even ten hours ago he was apparently still in love with me? what do I do?
Why are exes such jerks?
Add Opinion