18 year old, guys would you go out with a 16 year old?

There's this guy I'm thinking of talking to (we don't know eachother) but he's 18 & I'm 16. I don't know if I should start talking to him on snapchat or not. Any guys with 16 year old girls? And 16 year old girls with 18 year olds?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It might depend on the statutory rape laws where you are. Most guys won't date a minor because they're afraid they'll get in trouble but some states (like Florida) have the age of consent at 16 and its legal

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm im the uk & the legal age of consent is 16 also

• Then they might be a little more willing to date you. Also depends if you're both still in school or not. Things get a little weird when you're in different life stages

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 17 (18 in July), And personally i would not, No.

Though, I do know guys who probably would.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Show All
    • I can feel you're bloody anger coming through the page man, you sound hilarious. Instead of complaining about girls how about you do it about yourself because you sound like a "nice guy" who's a complete cuck to women he finds attractive and is then pissed because hot girls don't want to have a relationship with you a 3/10, if you went for girls who were a 3/10 i guarantee you wouldn't be as pissed or consider them all toxic and vain cunts.

• Josht11, I have literally had Obese girls my own age, Stare at me in disgust by just approaching them. Never in my entire life have i even bothered to approach a girl who looks better then a 5/10, I would like to think i'm smart enough to know thats a fucking stupid idea and would get me nowhere, Leagues are a very real thing. Unfortunately, Even though im not fat (Just severely bad face), Pretty much the only girls i could date are like Super incredibly unnatractive ones (Which sounds mean but thats the same as me), Who are also probably morbidly obese. (Believe it or not, Even ugly people aren't attracted to ugly people...)

And asker, I realise that. But, Just from what I've seen personally, Women around that age care less about shit like that, And more about just having someone to live with and help provide, Maybe start a family or some shit.

Girls my age, Generally, Are just vain bitches who spit on guys who look like me.

• Yeah, I would.. And I did like a 16 year old (now 18) at school

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I definitely one. One of my old crushes is 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • im only 17 but in a year i probably would go out with a 16 year I mean it's only two years difference and they're old enough to make up there own mind and consent (under UK law)

1|0
    0|0
  • would feel weird

would prefer if she was at least 17

1|1
    0|1
    • Okay thank you

• It is one year a big difference for you?

• @es20490446e I would prefer if he was 17 i need to find out when his birthday is because I'm one of the oldest in my year of 16 year olds and if he's only just 18 then it's only a year and a few months

• fuck no

0|2
    1|1
  • hell no

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends how mature she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I would that's a 2 year difference no big deal

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a 16 yr old b4

0|0
    0|0
  • At 18 I wouldn't have gone out with a HS girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's a hs?

• High School

• Once I left HS to go to college , I didn't look back.

What Girls Said 4

• I dated a 19 year old when I was 17. I don't see the big deal, it's not much of an age gap at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the laws in your country. I've dated a 18 year old and a 19 year old, but the age of consent in Sweden is 15 so that's why.

1|0
    0|0
  • My bfs 20...

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow really?

• Show All
    • Yes everyone knows if they Dont like it fuck them it's none of their business

• Exactly😊

• sounds grt girl... giv it a shot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes