18 year old, guys would you go out with a 16 year old?

There's this guy I'm thinking of talking to (we don't know eachother) but he's 18 & I'm 16. I don't know if I should start talking to him on snapchat or not. Any guys with 16 year old girls? And 16 year old girls with 18 year olds?

512

Most Helpful Girl

• It might depend on the statutory rape laws where you are. Most guys won't date a minor because they're afraid they'll get in trouble but some states (like Florida) have the age of consent at 16 and its legal

• I'm im the uk & the legal age of consent is 16 also

• Then they might be a little more willing to date you. Also depends if you're both still in school or not. Things get a little weird when you're in different life stages