Which is more attractive, nice guy reputation, or a bad boy reputation?

• Nice guy reputation
  • Bad boy reputation

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm at the point where bad boys are exhausting and the amount of fun you can have with them ends quickly. I'd rather have a sweet guy who can keep me engaged, and hearing that he's got a reputation for being a decent human being to other people makes me want to be around him. I like being around people who aren't assholes. Bad boys tend to fall under that category.

• "makes me want to be around him. I like being around..."

Ok, but who you wanna fuck?
      (;

• @Bandit74 I mean, it is what it is. I kinda just wish both sides would be... more ok with realizing that fantasy ≠ reality, and with accepting the whole idea that their partner might want X thing in their fantasies, but Y thing in real life, and X ≠ Y.

Like, if you've got a solid marriage where every nowandthen the guy closes his eyes and thinks about fucking some porn star... well, fine! because fantasy ≠ reality.
      And, if you've got that same solid marriage but the wife's occasionally gotta rub herself out to thoughts of being used by some bad-boy type... well, equally fine! because fantasy ≠ reality.

I mean, really, we just all kinda need to grow up here, a bit, and realize that we can't be absolutely every single superficial thing to everyone all the time. And that, yes, sometimes yr partner will think about other people while they're fucking you, and, no, that's not treason. In fact, if you handle it right, it can make marital sex a lot better, a lot hotter, for a lot longer.

• I'm a nice guy and able to commit, I would never cheat, and I've gotten into a lot of fights

What Girls Said 13

• If I'm fresh out of a relationship and not looking for a boyfriend, I'm all over "bad boy" because I just wanna have fun and bad boys are usually not looking for a Girfriend either. Bad boys ooze masculinity and Alpha personality which is sexy to me. That said, eventually I get tired of hooking up with selfish immature assholes and nice guys start looking way more hot to me.

• i disagree. everyone has different personalities with different views. a bad boy can be a very nice guy to you and treat you so well but can run a drug business and have people murdered but will still treat you well. the nice guy and bad boy theory doesn't exist everyone has different tastes

• why am I always right lol

• I am sometimes risky but at least for me I like a guy who isn't going to turn around and cheat or not have a stable job or anything! I need stability and security. I mean it sounds nice having a bad boy but... yeah for me its a nice boy

• nice guy reputation any day, but hey who said he can't be a bad boy just for me? 😈

• I would date the nice guy with good morals over the bad boy sith none

• Bad boys are fun at first but end in trouble. I say a nice sweet guy that keeps you engaged and has fun with you is my go to guy.

• I think "bad boys" have many complexes because of that they try to create bad boy reputation, I prefer nice guys with their strengths and weaknesses, they are more natural for me.

• nice guy reputation. I love a sweet, funny guy that everyone knows

• I much prefer to date a good guy

• Always nice guy

• nice guy for life
    bad boy is just for fun, nothing serious

• I prefer nice guys.

• There are wolves

• I'd like to date someone respectful and responsible, so I voted for nice guy rep.

What Guys Said 13

• A nice guy with the 'bad boy' reputation is what most women find attractive! :P

• balance is key, why do people not fucking realize this.

• depends on the girl and what they are looking for

• Bad boys

• Nice boys, because they're bad boys behind closed doors 😉 they're everything

• Boy next door reputation trumps all. They're what girls mean when they say they want a nice guy. A guy that is kind to them but at the same time isn't boring as hell.

• Girls will say they want a nice guy but this is only half the truth.

What women tend to want is a bad boy who is not a bad boy with their friends or family. In other words, they want a guy who during sex and with people in general is intimidating and powerful but with those close to the girl is an angel who she is proud to show off.

• Girls say nice guy, but you dudes gotta realize there is a fine line between nice guy and push-over-do-anything-for-her guys. Being nice and not being a douche isn't the same as a guy that gives off the "please love me" vibe.

• more and more girls seem to have those roles all switched around... to the point that if i guy really cares... that makes him a genocidal monster... but abusers are god given amgles

• Being a bad boy is a kind of reputation?

• I'll tell you what drives women mad. A nice bad boy.

• What tive got is the "bad boy" reputation for some shit I did back in the day, but I'm actually a pretty nice guy. It's worked for me.

• For GIRLS bad boy, for WOMEN nice guy simple as that :)