How do I stop embarassing myself in front of my crush?

I am a very quirky and energetic clumsy person. I also get really shy when my crush comes around and I do really weird things without noticing and then end up looking totally stupid. Also, Whenever he says hi to me, I respond by saying hello because it just comes more naturally to me, but does that seem weird? I sorta get intimidated by him because he's older and I think that he's too good for me but my friends think the opposite. I need help on how not to be so nervous when I see him or talk to him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes you he likes your little... I hate to say it, but "quirks".

• lol thanks

• Girls always think their clumsy and embarrassing but guys just think it's fucking cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry too much, I reckon he won't even have noticed the hello thing. Also, if you're clumsy and eccentric then that's okay, he'll get to know the real you anyway so there's no point hiding it. I'm sure your nerves will get less as you speak to him more. Good luck! 😊