I can't tell if he is flirting or not?

There is a guy that works at a local coffee shop I am into. I've been a regular for about 6 months since I moved to the area. Until about a month ago he ignored me and barely said hi. I was determined to get him to talk to me so I kept trying to make him laugh when I came in with corny jokes. He finally cracked up one day and is always super nice since then. If he isn't busy he also likes to take a minute to ask how my day is and have a small chat (like 2-3 mins).
Today however I had to go through the drive through due to bad weather and not wanting to get out and go in. He came over when I got to the window to tell me that I need to stop coming through the drive through since I always come inside. I told him its cold and I'm in heels. He told me it was warm inside so it would be better. Then he had to get back to his customers, but I can't tell if that was friendly flirting or just joking with a regular customer.

01