How should I make a move?

So my boyfriend is coming over today in 5 hours and we're going to be home alone, so I want to make a move... The thing is... I've never been sexual with anyone before... What should I do? Any suggestions?

He's never done anything either

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think! It always goes weird and bad. Sex is more of a feeling than a thought. Go with the moment, like when you guys are close to one another and you look at him in his eyes and then touch him a little more intimately, then you guys start to kiss slowly/gently at first, then more heavily, with a little more tongue and more hungrily. More touching and more erotic places. After all this heated action, let your inhibitions and fears go and let the moment take you. Then the talking and communications, with the sensuality get's involved at the right time.

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is to keep it in your pants for now... But I say start with a make out session...

What Guys Said 3

• "Shall we take this to the bedroom" should be all the signal he needs, also let him know about you're inexperience if you haven't already

• When you guys sit down. Sit close to him. If your watching a movie, eventually get to laying with each other, i. e. cuddling. Stay physical with touching. Rubbing arms, legs, or scratching back. If he still doesn't escalate then eventually roll on top of him and pounce on him putting your crotch on top of his. He should get hard if he isn't already.

If he still doesn't do anything, then... check and make sure he is a guy.

And making out can always lead to better things as well.

• Rub his leg, then undo his zipper. Hell get the hint.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!