Have you ever been hit on in public, like where people can hear everything?

I was coming from work on the train and this guy decided to hit on me and I was clearly disinterested answering in one word answers and everyone could hear it all go down and I was cringing so bad and he just kept talking asking about life basically and eventually asked for my number and I said no and it was just so awkward for the rest of the ride oh my god and I so wanted to get off and grab the next train. Guys why do you do this to us? So embarrassing man it's the fourth time this is happening I swear next time I'm just gonna go full bitch and turn them down before they can even speak it's too excruciating.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go full-bitch and make them stop talking from the start

Most Helpful Girl

• This has been happening on a re-occurring basis for over 10 years for me.
    It's very awkward sometimes, especially when I feel that every one is watching.

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys play the numebrs and ask everyone out. He didn't have anything better to do so he went through his routine. One yes in 100 tries is worth it to some guys, they just don't seem to care because it is a shot at some P.

What Girls Said 1