Do all girls think you're creepy if you think they're really pretty and they keep catching you looking at them?

I keep staring at her eyes. They're so blue! She's got this sexy wild hair and really delicate facial features and she keeps catching me looking at her and I just look away whenever she catches me. I'm just afraid to make a move because I don't know what to say or how to start a conversation and I'm afraid of rejection and constant awkwardness afterwards because we work together and I like my job and don't want to screw it all up with a relationship gone bad. Anyway, is she likely to think I'm creepy and might be afraid of being around me because she keeps catching me looking at her because I can't stop looking at her eyes? How do I start a conversation with her and keep a conversation going with her? I have no idea what to do and how to avoid a bad response.
  • It's creepy as hell and freaks me out.
  • It's not creepy and shows interest and attraction.
  • Dude, it's complicated. I'll explain it to you in the comments.
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy at my work, I didn't have a clue he liked me until I caught him staring at me a lot, a lot. I thought wow, this is kinda awkwardly creepy. Yet I gave him the benefit of the doubt, " figured he was just shy as hell" made the first move. Best decision I have ever made. Later he told me he was scared to ask me out because he thought there was no way in hell I was single.. Long story short. Lifes to damn short not to give something a try. You never know and you don't want to ever not know.. You know. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE