Do all girls think you're creepy if you think they're really pretty and they keep catching you looking at them?

I keep staring at her eyes. They're so blue! She's got this sexy wild hair and really delicate facial features and she keeps catching me looking at her and I just look away whenever she catches me. I'm just afraid to make a move because I don't know what to say or how to start a conversation and I'm afraid of rejection and constant awkwardness afterwards because we work together and I like my job and don't want to screw it all up with a relationship gone bad. Anyway, is she likely to think I'm creepy and might be afraid of being around me because she keeps catching me looking at her because I can't stop looking at her eyes? How do I start a conversation with her and keep a conversation going with her? I have no idea what to do and how to avoid a bad response.
  • It's creepy as hell and freaks me out.
    Vote A
  • It's not creepy and shows interest and attraction.
    Vote B
  • Dude, it's complicated. I'll explain it to you in the comments.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy at my work, I didn't have a clue he liked me until I caught him staring at me a lot, a lot. I thought wow, this is kinda awkwardly creepy. Yet I gave him the benefit of the doubt, " figured he was just shy as hell" made the first move. Best decision I have ever made. Later he told me he was scared to ask me out because he thought there was no way in hell I was single.. Long story short. Lifes to damn short not to give something a try. You never know and you don't want to ever not know.. You know. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just because I wear somewhat revealing clothes and short skirts doesn't mean I want to be stared at by guys. If I do catch a a guy staring at me, and making awkward glances, I do thinks it's creepy and attempt to distance myself from him. I'd stay away from him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you keep staring and never doing anything about it, yeah, she'll start thinking you're creepy.
    Just go up to her and say hi, she works with you, you can start talking about something related to your job.
    Observe, look around, and mention something you've seen that may be interesting.
    Or you can simply say hi, your name, and tell her she's attractive. By now she knows you like her.

0|1
    0|0
    • I keep thinking that she's good looking enough to already have a boyfriend or be one of those girls who just likes short flings. I'm not the type for either stealing someone else's girlfriend or having short flings. She only just started working there and I haven't had the chance to start up a good conversation yet without seeming too eager.

• Hmm yeah, that's common. Many guys think that pretty girls are taken or not into relationships, I do that too, but you'll never know till you ask and get to know her.
      You'll lose nothing, absolutely nothing, if you approach, but you may win something better than a lottery: a great woman.
      You'll never know until you do something.

• If you're attractive it's not creepy if you are not attractive it's incredible creepy.

1|0
    0|0
    • There are definitely a lot of guys out there who are far more attractive than me, but it's not like I'm unattractive. I'm just not the best looking guy a girl ever saw.

• Change that bro start lifting. Girls love muscle.

• It depends on how you look at her and how often. Also, being attractive makes it more acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you're good looking or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes