Is it too late?

There is this guy I liked a lot, but I was unhappily involved in elsewise. I pushed him away. We have not talked in about a whole month, he got the hint immediately and allowed us to die out. I feel as though there is something there still there, like in my heart I feel as though we are not done. I do not know what I should do. How should I talk to him about this? I feel I really hurt him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people are gonna say it's over move on. And a lot of people are giving you pretty practical advice. However. Whether or not we like to say it every second you live is a second closer to the end of your life. So if you feel comfortable with not trying and letting this opportunity pass by without at least taking the bare minimum of a risk that's fine. I wouldn't. It may be awkward. It may go nowhere. It may be embarrassing. But it may not be. It may turn out great. If he didn't give you a clear 100% sign that he's not interested in pursuing anything with you ever I don't see why being a brave soul and trying for the things you want in life would be a bad decision. But it's ultimately your choice. But I mean the great thing about getting thing wrong is if you pay attention you can move another step towards getting things right.

• Thank you, I think it'd haunt me if I did not give it a shot. At least I will know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, I think it's too late

What Guys Said 2

• Probably too late.

Definitely your move though

• I probably wouldn't give you a 2nd chance unless I thought there was a chance we'd get married or something. Answer mine!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!