Girls, do you always want the guys to take initiative in talking to you?

I'm a shy person. Introverted and awkward at times. MY facade says otherwise, but inside it's complicated. There are times where I'm interested in a girl and I feel like she's interested in me too, but my guy brain questions a bunch of stuff and I don't know what to do anymore. Nonetheless, I'm just curious about this question above.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been quite a few times that I have taken the initiative. If I like the guy then I'll make sure he knows.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• it s easier if he does but if not I do take the initiative but he needs to show me some signs that he is interested. I am pretty arrogant so I don t like rejection :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it is nice. And I will always make sure that they know I want them to.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm into the guy yes I prefer them to take the initiative, if he doesn't but he's giving lots of signs he's interested I may pluck up the courage to approach first... it depends on the situation and how/if I know them or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just come up and start a conversation with me, not in a creepy or weird way, but if I'm standing in line or sitting alone

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes