Girls, do you always want the guys to take initiative in talking to you?

I'm a shy person. Introverted and awkward at times. MY facade says otherwise, but inside it's complicated. There are times where I'm interested in a girl and I feel like she's interested in me too, but my guy brain questions a bunch of stuff and I don't know what to do anymore. Nonetheless, I'm just curious about this question above.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been quite a few times that I have taken the initiative. If I like the guy then I'll make sure he knows.