Guys, how do you let a girl down easy? What are the ways when she shows she wants you?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually by replying slowly and infrequently.

But if we have gone on a date and I just didn't see any chemistry, I usually tell them that I only see them as friends.

• Is that what you call the busy excuse?

• @eskimo And then do you actually stay friends with them or they kinda fade?

• It's not exactly a busy excuse but most people will get the hint. It's just that it's very rude to just say, "hey stop texting/talking to me because I am not interested." Unless they explicitly say they want to be more than friends, I wouldn't use the direct approach.

@Lioness No, I rarely stay friends with them. The girls usually don't put in an effort to be friends anyways.