GUYS!! Does long eye contact mean anything to guys?

When girls make eye contact with a guy let's say for 10 seconds she finds him attractive and is interested but is it the same with guys? What goes through their head are they attracted or interested or did they not mean to make eye contact (we were walking past each other)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• is the same with me. If a woman does that to me, I believe she finds me attractive and is some kind of interested in me. If I feel confident at the moment I may also do the same keep contact for several seconds. however, there are times when I may feel shy at the moment and may not look at her that long.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It either means I have a "hanging participle" that I should get rid of, or she is interested in what I'm saying or how I look. Especially if it's right deeply into my eyes, with that, "I'd jump your bones right now if I could", look. So, yes it's a turn on for us as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. 10 seconds seems a bit long. I won't look away until the girl does, but it's typically never more than 3-4 seconds. Some of the more assertive girls will go like 5-6 seconds, but I still win :) And yea, eye contact like you say is most likely a signal of attraction in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he give a smile or was it just a dead stare at you? A lot of times I look at a girl I find attractive and get lost in their eyes, and I love that feeling. Unfortunately they often don't and slap me for it. If you were walking past eachother, Id say he was at least a little intrigued.

0|0
    0|0
    • We were both staring!! And he was with a friend and said hello when I walked past but it was definitely intense eye contact!

• Show All
    • Thank you! You're so helpful have a nice day :)

• Have a great day :)

• I actually avoid making eye contact with women I'm attracted to, because I wouldn't want to creep them out.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is one long eye-contact without striking a conversation. How do you manage walking and passing each other while making eye contact for that long? I'd generally stop the woman to see if she needed help with something if it was that long. Generally a guy would steal glimpses of her entire body. Never really tested the effectiveness of this "eye-contact" method because I'd normally just roll up to the ladies and strike a conversation from there. Hell if I stared that long I might as well have imagined how they were naked.

To answer your question though, it could be a number of things. If I caught a girl looking at me that long, I probably have something on my face, she's trying to recollect where she's seen/met me before, verify it's not the guy behind me she was actually looking at, or she's interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends; I'm thinking if there is something on my face

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do it because I don't wanna loose no stare off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i have the same problem hahahah

0|0
    0|0