GUYS!! Does long eye contact mean anything to guys?

When girls make eye contact with a guy let's say for 10 seconds she finds him attractive and is interested but is it the same with guys? What goes through their head are they attracted or interested or did they not mean to make eye contact (we were walking past each other)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• is the same with me. If a woman does that to me, I believe she finds me attractive and is some kind of interested in me. If I feel confident at the moment I may also do the same keep contact for several seconds. however, there are times when I may feel shy at the moment and may not look at her that long.