Does he like me?

I have known this guy since middle school. Recently I discovered he started working in my neighborhood. Every time I go where he works he is always looking at me. My mom has even seen it a lot. He tries to make me not catch him but I catch him a lot. We talked a few years ago he messaged me and told me to text him. His friends came up to me at that time and made fun of the whole thing and started laughing and bothering me. I thought it was a joke so I didn't text but I still have the phone number. The thing is if he does like me I don't know if it's for sex or not. His group back then wasn't the best. I see him look at me a lot and I have seen him look at certain friends that work there and they laugh when seeing me. My mom thinks he might like me based on how much he looks at me but I'm not sure. I don't know if he's making fun of me, embarrassed by me, or he might like me. What do you guys think?

• He likes you
    0%(0)25%(2)Vote50%(2)
  • He might like you
    100%(4)62%(5)Vote25%(1)
  • He is embarrassed by you
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • He might use you for sex... be careful!
    0%(0)13%(1)Vote25%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he likes you, but he is probably too shy to admit it.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 1

• He likes u

What Girls Said 0