How attractive does someone have to be before you would consider them for a one night stand?

Does attractiveness matter when it comes to one night stands? Does it matter more or less compared to in a real relationship? And does it depend on how attractive they are in relation to you?
Please comment, will be giving out best answer :)
  • Attractiveness doesn't matter (1-3)
    Vote A
  • At least average (4-6)
    Vote B
  • Fairly attractive (7-8)
    Vote C
  • Very attractive (9-10)
    Vote D
  • Would never have a one night stand
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in having one night stands, that's totally cheap and immoral to me. Of course it's totally against my high morals, values that I have for myself and so I'll never have one- night stands in my lifetime.

I don't care how attractive the woman is, even if she is 10/10 or how nice she may be, nobody and nothing is above my morals, values which are very high and clearly defined and so "NO" means NO. I'll never do it.

I apologize if I went off topic.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this one depends on gender. I'd say men would be more likely to relax their standards for a one night stand, while women increase theirs. When it comes to physical attractiveness, anyway.

2|3
    0|0
    • That's what I thought too, but interestingly enough, so far, guys have been voting 7+, while girls have been a lot more relaxed...

• Show All
    • Why would you increase your standards when it won't last?

• A one night stand does leave something lasting on a woman. It's harsher on her psyche and reputation than a relationship (versus for men). Not to mention our biological instincts to be more careful in mate selection since we are the ones who get pregnant. The guy has to be worth risking all of that for.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• No no no.
    static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg
    Sex for a night? Only its gonna be there on your mind for, I don't know, all your life? Rather have the one girl every night till I'm six feet under.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter how hot she is. If she's ready to fuck a stranger, she's most likely full of diseases down there. I wouldn't touch a woman like that with a plastic straw.

2|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness counts way more in one night stands in my opinion. But if I wanted a one night stand, I'd just have to like what I see. That simple.

2|0
    0|0
  • 'I'll never have a one night stand even if it's a hot guy/woman' Come on... do I really have to post this for you bunch o' Ly... cdn0.dailydot.com/.../...5950e88884920880bc899.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's an E, I think a girl principally because she's attractive as a person :D
    So because she's sweet and we generally feel a click. The sex will come after some time.
    I would feel unhappy if I would "consume" girls just for the sex :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think wonen generally have higher standards on looks for casual sex while men are more forgiving.
    For relationships its the reverse, men have higher standards on looks while women are more forgiving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know woman like to claim they won't do one night stands, but I have found this to be completely false.

1|2
    2|0
  • One night stands are frivolous, But genital herpes is the gift that keeps on giving.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't see myself ever doing that but if I did they would have to be extremely attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • So long as they aren't severely deformed or painfully ugly and have a vagina, I will put my peepee in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted 'average,' but that's with the assumption that I'm pursuing it. If she's pursuing it, I will actually fuck a 1.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if honey boo boo's mom went for you?

• Ehn... I'm not sure she's actually a 1. She might be able to pull it off if she gets me at a particularly vulnerable moment, and she has some mad game.

• I need to be physically attracted to them...6-7 or higher I'd say

2|0
    0|0
  • This is how it works for me

If I don't have to put in any effort I'll go as low as 2/10. Lowest I've gone so far is 3.5 though.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you consider a 2? Also, what would consider putting in effort? Calling her or low-key flirting?

• A 2 is bottom 5% of attractiveness. So if you find 20 random girls a 2 would be the ugliest.

No effort would be me saying "dtf?" on tinder and her replying "yes". We would then set a time and place to smash.

• 6, because to me a 6 is "pretty".

2|0
    0|0
  • I think BAC plays a bigger part than attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • decent is good enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much beer I've had

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter too much 4 or above!

0|0
    0|0
  • Off Moped attractivness

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've never had a one night stand but I've had sex with a boyfriend I didn't have feelings for anymore and didn't enjoy it at all. I think I'd have to have feelings for the person to be into it at all. But if a guy was ridiculously attractive I think that is probably enjoy it regardless. I'm not sure though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it matters less than a real relationship, because having chemistry with that person is less important than having it with someone you really want to be with for more than one night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds bad but the only way I'd compromise my values like that would be if it were a favourite celebrity crush of mine. At least I'd know they weren't a psycho and mentally I'd feel like I somewhat know them

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why I'm looking for a one night stand and how sober I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into this lifestyle but if I had to choose it would be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • not about that life.

1|1
    1|1
    • Don't blame you.

• i dont c the point. @zombie-killa
      sex for a night... then what? nothing.

• Yeah, Going down that road never leads to anywhere good. The more you damage yourself, The harder it will be to recover.
      A real relationship will always feel better :P

• Only moderate if I'm drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters!

0|0
    0|0
  • One night stands seem dangerous. I'm too paranoid about STDs and getting pregnant to risk it. But if I were to, I'd imagine I'd only want the connection to be there, regardless of attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • They could be the hottest guy on the planet and I still wouldn't have a one night stand. I don't do sex without love.

0|1
    0|2

Recommended myTakes