How attractive does someone have to be before you would consider them for a one night stand?

Does attractiveness matter when it comes to one night stands? Does it matter more or less compared to in a real relationship? And does it depend on how attractive they are in relation to you?
Please comment, will be giving out best answer :)
  • Attractiveness doesn't matter (1-3)
  • At least average (4-6)
  • Fairly attractive (7-8)
    Vote C
  • Very attractive (9-10)
    Vote D
  • Would never have a one night stand
    Vote E

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in having one night stands, that's totally cheap and immoral to me. Of course it's totally against my high morals, values that I have for myself and so I'll never have one- night stands in my lifetime.

I don't care how attractive the woman is, even if she is 10/10 or how nice she may be, nobody and nothing is above my morals, values which are very high and clearly defined and so "NO" means NO. I'll never do it.

I apologize if I went off topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this one depends on gender. I'd say men would be more likely to relax their standards for a one night stand, while women increase theirs. When it comes to physical attractiveness, anyway.

• That's what I thought too, but interestingly enough, so far, guys have been voting 7+, while girls have been a lot more relaxed...

• Why would you increase your standards when it won't last?

• A one night stand does leave something lasting on a woman. It's harsher on her psyche and reputation than a relationship (versus for men). Not to mention our biological instincts to be more careful in mate selection since we are the ones who get pregnant. The guy has to be worth risking all of that for.