Do you guys wish us girls to make the first move, and if so, how?

Just being curiuse since there is this guy. I don't want to seem pushy if he's not interested. -i've been told that guys will make the first move if they are interested.

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love it! It takes a lot of courage to approach someone which is why a lot of guys have trouble doing it and when a girl does it it's a breath of fresh air. Even when I am not interested in a girl and she approaches me I try to have at least somewhat of a conversation with her, or if I do have to go leave without making her look rejected or hurt her social rep in any way because I know how difficult it is to do that.

That being said when you do approach a guy and they do reject you it is easy to brush it off as you were just trying to be friendly. Just go up to him and say anything like a small lititle compliment then a "how was your day?" And go from there

What Guys Said 12

• Yes and no. I would like to be the one that approaches first, but not necessarily the first to show interest. If a girl shows a non-verbal signal that she may be interested then its a lot easier for me to come up and talk to her. So if she smiles at me or blushes when I look at her or plays with her or jewelry in such a way. Then it gives me more confidence to come up and talk to her.

• Just come up and start talking to us and just ask us out and then call us and make the date

• Let me finish that last sentence for you

(Most) guys will make the first move if they're interested (if you've put yourself in a position for them to make a move and/or have communicated your interest in them in some way)

Everyone always leaves out the stuff in brackets.

• You give several signals to let us know you might be open to getting to know us then we approach. They are ingrained and you probably do a few without realizing it. You may want to look more signals up so you can always be clear about your intentions because we can be clueless. My question is related give it a read.

• Yes, but tell the guy as soon as possible so that he does not waste his time

• Yes just say hey how are u

• @MissNowhere made her moves and it worked...

• @Squidward was right.
      Didn't get the notification for this.
      We don't get notified if someone mentions us anymore.
      I'm officially done.

• @MissNowhere yeah... shit is whack without the notification...

• @MissNowhere I had to go in the mention tab to see this :P

• Guys would LOVE that! Just telling him that you like him and then asking him out should suffice. At first I thought that girls were holding out on it because of tradition but then I realized they were just nervous!

• as someone who is shy and has a bit of social anxiety... I would love it!

• Yes, it would be so much more understanding since there are no hints thrown whatsoever.

• Well i personally do. After putting my self esteem on the line too many times, I've gotten sick of getting rejected, so i pledged to never ask a girl out again. I'll live the rest of my life alone unless a girl asks me out herself.

How? I don't care really. She doesn't have to do anything extravagent though. A simple "hey do you wanna go on a date sometime?" Will suffice.

• Yes. I very much do. The day when women make the first move just as much as the men... will be a great day indeed.

What Girls Said 2

• How to make a move?
    -smile
    -look at him repeatly
    -talk to him
    -ask him question or directions
    -find funny clever way to get them to notice you.

• Im not sure but I always want to guy to make the first move because I am a bit insecure and shy so I feel very confident in showing my feelings if the guy makes the first move because it shows he is interested and so i dont have to be scared of rejection