Girls, Does she like me or think I am mysterious?

Girls, Does she like me or think I am mysterious?
Hello Girls, I think it's high time scientists invent a machine to read a girl's mind because it's too hard for us men to read your mind. I like this girl in my class on whom my friend is also trying his luck. So I decided to back off. But my heart is still for her that I often glance at her and she catches it also. Iam the one that breaks the eye contact as soon as she looks at me. I also noticed she looking at me. When I see her outside , she walks by me looking down. Maybe because I don't talk to her. Two days back I was with a friend and he suddenly went to her for asking something and I followed him. I didn't speak to her anything but listned to both of them. She spoke very quitely and didn't look at me. I was looking into her eyes and saw she trying to look at me twice. But didn't. Her eyes rolled halfway near me and went back to him within fraction of second twice. When she said something to him, I made fun of it to him without looking her. But she suddenly laughed louder. Later saw her outside I was standing in a another direction and I was looking at her. She suddenly saw me and turned her face opposite direction and then looked again. What does it mean? Should I propose? I really need her badly as my better half.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Propose what? Marriage? No.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes