Cute girl in my boxong fitness class?

Okay so lately I've been noticing this super cute girl in my boxing fitness class. Id love to strike up a convo but not sure how to go about it or if i even should. I know people dont like to be hit on while working out.

Should I or shouldn't I

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just make small talk during class and then invite her to join you for like post work out juices or something.

• I've been out of the single game for a few years and forget how to flirt lol or am just nervous about making an ass of myself trying to make small talk

• No worries! It should be super easy. Just talk about like boxing and listen for any other cues she drops. Just be like hey, how long have you been boxing? What made you start boxing?

• Ask her out. She cannot be there to really box girls are not good at boxing

Most Helpful Guy

• Go after her when class is over, and invite her to have a coffee/tea/whatever y'all do.