Girls, Why she can't look at my eyes? Her eyes roll half way near to me and runs back twice or thrice simultaneously?

I like this girl in my class on whom my friend is also trying his luck. So I decided to back off. But my heart is still fir her that I often glance at her and she catches it also. Iam the one that breaks the eye contact as soon as she looks at me. Because I have a feeling that I am cheating my friend. I also noticed she looking at me. When I see her outside she walks by me looking down. Maybe because I don't talk to her. Two days before I was with my friend and he suddenly went to her for asking something and I followed him. I didn't speak to her anything but listned to both of them. She spoke very quitely and didn't look at me. I was looking into her eyes and saw she trying to look at me twice. But didn't. Her eyes rolled halfway near me and went back to him within fraction of second. When she said something to him, I made fun of it to him without looking her. But she suddenly laughed louder. Later saw her outside and I was looking at her. She accidentally saw me looked down then looked again walking. What does it mean? Should I propose or stay away?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she gets really nervous around you. That can either mean she likes you or you make her uneasy. But by your description I would say she likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm thinking it's a little too soon for marriage. Relax. It doesn't sound like anything. She's probably just shy and awkward.

• Shy? But she is an open type with lot of guy friends.

• Really? Maybe you are right. You may be thinking that I am that boy in class who don't speak to anyone, only stare at beautiful girls that no one even no I exists. I may say that your assumptions are wrong. I am among those boys in the class who are good in all evil practices except studies. But when it comes to this cute angel, I become nervous like a teen boy. Don't know where my rough attitude go hide. I love her positive attitude to things than her beauty. I think I have found the answer for my question myself. Don't care what my friend thinks, I am going to confess my love on valentines day. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

• Could you be any more clichéd? Yuck. Tell her now. Not on Valentines Day.

• OMG! Sounds like my story when I like someone... I can't look at his eyes because I'm so nervous...

• Likes you