Do you think you're a good kisser?

Have you ever been told whether or not you were a good kisser? bad kisser? How old were you? Gimme the details :)

2424

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm especially good or bad. I think kissing is more about compatible style than technique.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what i feel for the person.
    If i emotionally, physically head over heels for that dude and i really like him more than words can say than i will get me some extra breath mints.. Listerine... Practice by kissing my warm coffee cup. When it comes to that time i will take my slow time and reminsice. It will be with patience and effort.

But if i do not like that person at all? And its more of infatuation of physical attraction then usually you'll just kiss without the thought if you like it or not. Most of the time its sloppy and rough when lust is involved.

But with the feeling of love its smooth and inserting a big drop on your heart and body.. You'll feel like you're flying and lifting.