Do you think you're a good kisser?

Have you ever been told whether or not you were a good kisser? bad kisser? How old were you? Gimme the details :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm especially good or bad. I think kissing is more about compatible style than technique.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what i feel for the person.
    If i emotionally, physically head over heels for that dude and i really like him more than words can say than i will get me some extra breath mints.. Listerine... Practice by kissing my warm coffee cup. When it comes to that time i will take my slow time and reminsice. It will be with patience and effort.

But if i do not like that person at all? And its more of infatuation of physical attraction then usually you'll just kiss without the thought if you like it or not. Most of the time its sloppy and rough when lust is involved.

But with the feeling of love its smooth and inserting a big drop on your heart and body.. You'll feel like you're flying and lifting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• LOL. I'm the best and I'm even greater when I'm with the right girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think emma good kisser
    But never kissed anyone yet lol
    Wbu?

1|0
    0|0
    • you haven't kissed anyone yet? are you 17?
      also i have been told by everyone I've kissed that i was good (if not the best) kisser. lol
      *not to brag* just sharing honesty

• Show All
    • i mean, my first kiss was in truth or dare, bc i was too afraid to initiate it myself, i asked my friend to dare this boy to kiss me! lol so maybe that could work for you? or find a lady friend that you want to kiss and maybe she'll want to kiss you too

• Lol you'll never forget your first kissπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
      But the actual reason is I want my first kiss with a girl I <3
      Soon I'll experience πŸ’‹

• Never been told one way or another. However, I don't think I'm as good as I would like to be because I've been subjected to so many bad kissers and it's put me off to the point that I really don't like kissing so I don't get as much practice as I feel I need to be really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you care to find out? ;)

Anyhow, I've been told that I was an amazing kisser. I've had some girls say that they really enjoy kissing me. It's probably because I really enjoy heavy kissing and making out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know. Only time i kissed a girl was when i was three.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, an ex used to repeatedly tell me that I was an excellent kisser even WHILE we were making out. So..

I think it's personal preference though. Some people do not like the tongue.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex said I was because I kissed slowly & softly. I used to pull her lip softly too... arrrrgggghhhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't told that I was a bad kisser but I believe I am, I'm not so experienced when it comes to kissing. Especially if we're talking french kissing, I don't know how to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was nervous with my initial kissing expierence with my first girlfriend but it got better with experience. I think I am a okay kisser

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure honestly... never got any real negative or positive feedback lol. guess I'll just practice more 😚😚😚

1|0
    0|0
  • Passionate kisser, whether good or bad I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty good, she definitely seemed to enjoy it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • well she told me many time I am a good boobs sucker

0|0
    0|0
  • That has yet to be determined.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm an exceptionally good kisser.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an amazing kisser 😘😘

1|0
    0|0
  • i know i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I think? No. I know I'm a good kisser 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• media.giphy.com/media/CJ1AeyfeeGdOw/giphy.gif

Just being honest. Need more practice 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am, but my boyfriend was my first kiss awhile ago (I wasn't his) and he says that now I've improved so much that I'm better than he is. I feel like I'm really awful and I always apologize for it cause in the beginning it was such an uncomfortable experience, cause he was so much better at it than I was. But he says he really enjoys kissing me and I guess that's the part that matters. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • i think im good at kissing but i need practice.

@alexious come here

3|0
    2|0
  • im an amazing kisser. I'm not a bragger but ill brag here, no shame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I like to think I am by what what guys tell and their reactions, they all just want more so what else can I think lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I know I'm not bad, but I haven't kissed that many guys. I've kissed like 3. So, I'm not sure. I was 17 when I got my first kiss which was last... two years ago. (Just turned 18 a couple months back).

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy can't get enough... you're a good kisser 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Had my first kiss at 17. Was so awkward and sloppy. Didn't have much practice afterwards and I haven't kissed in almost 6 years so there's that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I'm a good kisser, by two guys so yeah I trust them :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never kissed yet. But I'm hoping that I will be a ok kisser 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only kissed two people in my life, and the first girl told me I was a natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been told so on multiple occasions. I'm reasonably confident that I'm a good kisser.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told that i am a lot.. I have no doubt that my lips are pure bliss

0|0
    0|0
  • Always been told so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've been told I'm a good kisser ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I DON"T KNOW I NEVER TRIED T_T

1|0
    0|0
  • Lip virgin:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I KNOW I lowkey am an amazing kisser :*

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've been told I'm a great kisser.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes