Girls, do you like shy guy?

Girls, do you like shy guy?

Okay, I'm a shy guy when it comes to a real first relationship. Usually when a girl saw me and try to know each other I get so embarrassing special when she wears some thing HOT ! You know I close thighs close to each other and look at the ground involuntarily

Please answer the vote about your opinion of shy guy, and comment about what would you say to a shy guy when you first meet him.

• Find them cute
  • Kind of like them
  • I won't sleep with that guy
    Vote C

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

Each girl is different in her own way. Some of us will be attracted to the shy guy type, some will be repulsed by them. Not every girl will fit into one set category.

Personally, I don't like shy guys. It's just my personal experience.

:\