Would you ever go on one date with someone who?

Doesn't speak the same language as you?
That is, you won't be able to understand each other?

I would love to have this chance. It would be extremely fun and I could use my creative intelligence to communicate to that person.
  • Yes I can.
  • I don't want to bother.

415

Most Helpful Guy

• But can they speak any other language that I know? If I were to meet someone who's not Latvian but speaks English, it'd be fine. Or if they spoke Russian which I also can speak in to some extent. Or did you mean no common language at all?

Well in that case, I'd go on a date for fun but I wouldn't want to enter a relationship with them. How and why would I if we don't have anything in common and can't find out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, Phoebe did on Friends. I am basically Phoebe. So yes, I would.