How can I stand out?

There's a guy in my class most of the girls have a crush on him so am I. I've known him since a year now through mutual friend but we wasn't close we only say hi to each other whenever we meet we know nothing about each other. This is the first time he's in my class and I want him to notice me. The other girls only know him this year and they're all over him. I'm social I have many friends. But whenever I'm around him I become this shy girl I can't hold a good conversation with him. How can I stand out to make him notice me.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• That's nonsense about you not being able to hold a conversation with the guy. Is your mouth sewn shut? I didn't think so... So, start using it! As for the rest of your question, be different, don't be the one all googly eyed for him. He'll notice, and guys like a challenge even the most shy guy doesn't like easy. But don't mistake that into thinking you should play hard to get, that's a terrible method that makes a girl miss lots of guys they want. Be his friend without giving him the impression he's been friendzoned. He still needs to see you in a romantic light and you've got to show him the same hold true for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stand out by having something in common with him and by showing a interest in his passions. If you have him on social media it will be easy to get access on this information. Casually bring it up and you can even use it as a way of initiating conversation.