Guys, you get a new girlfriend, and one of your female friends no longer wants anything to do with you. You?

• Realize she wanted you, talk to her
  • Realize she wanted you, do nothing
  • Don't even notice
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. I've just found a great girl. I would think it's silly but I'm not gonna leave her for my friend

• if you had had feelings for that friend at some point, but it wasn't clear she felt the same

• Same, I would be upset though if I showed enough interest or suggested one on one time with this 'friend' who acted like she wasn't interested when I was single and then avoids me when I have a new girlfriend.

• Thanks for MHG