Guys, you get a new girlfriend, and one of your female friends no longer wants anything to do with you. You?

• Realize she wanted you, talk to her
    Vote A
  • Realize she wanted you, do nothing
    Vote B
  • Don't even notice
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. I've just found a great girl. I would think it's silly but I'm not gonna leave her for my friend

0|0
    1|0
    • if you had had feelings for that friend at some point, but it wasn't clear she felt the same

• Show All
    • Same, I would be upset though if I showed enough interest or suggested one on one time with this 'friend' who acted like she wasn't interested when I was single and then avoids me when I have a new girlfriend.

• Thanks for MHG

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• If she wanted nothing to do with me, then I would leave it alone until she decided to try and talk to me again. However, female friends -- in my experience -- are not very good friends so I wouldn't be very bothered. In fact, I'd trade any one of the female friends I have now for a $10 bill and consider it a good trade.

0|0
    1|0
  • Talking about guys in general? it's difficult to generalize but then most guys will still want to have female friends in their life, but if the woman doesn't want to be his friend then it's a different thing altogether. If she has decided she wants nothing to do with him, then the guy should respect her decision and accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to talk to her, simply because I consider her a friend. I would be sorry if I hurt her feelings, but I would still want to be friends if she wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • A new girlfriend? That implies I had an old one. If I break up with my old girlfriend, and my female friend stops talking to me, I would assume she was siding with my ex to show her support. I would not think she had any feelings for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • no, your female friend liked you when u got a girlfriend (that isn't her) she didn't want/ couldn't be friends anymore because her herself still wants u.. but u didn't know/ care

• i would realize that she wanted me but if i do have a girlfriend i can't really do anything so i probably would just ask whats wrong and not take it any further

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd see if I could talk sense into her, if not I'd be like "bye!"

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd realize she wanted me, but since I'd have a girlfriend I'd do nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Think 'what a bitch' and fuck my new sex toy.

0|3
    1|0
  • She wasn't worth my time anyway, fuck her

0|1
    1|0
  • I have had similar issues. She didn't want me in that way, but she was jealous that my attention was no longer on her. She just wanted me as a backup guy to feed her ego. That is what I would assume if it ever happened again, I wouldn't do anything to regain her attention. Those types of female friends are toxic to relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    • he wasn't a back up for me I just wanted him

• I didn't mean to suggest he was to you. That being my experience though, is what I would most likely think if my female friend stopped talking to me after getting a girlfriend.

Recommended myTakes