I think he likes me? How do I tell him I like him back?

A guy in my science class knows I like to draw and apparently he took up drawing after he found that out. He even transfered into my art class! He also always just stares at me in interest and awe. We always touch knees and joke around with each other. I'm pretty sure that he likes me. And I like him. Now this may seem perfect, but I don't know how to tell him I like him back. Help please!! <3

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you should try to be around him, you shouldn't pay attention or flirt to other guys when he is in your vicinity or close to you and you should make every opportunities to go and talk to him and then you can tell him you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know him and talk with him so he knows ur interested. Maybe he'll get the point. If not then I'd say you gotta make the first move

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• When he's alone go up to his locker or something and be like hey I like you. and see what he says. If he doesn't like you which is highly doubtful, then that's the worse that can happen

• Make sure you make eye contact with him and don't flirt with other guys. If he doesn't get it, "accidental" touches accompanied with a smirk will usually do the trick.