Girls, Is it true that when a guy calls you cute you think about it all day?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if im attracted to him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 14

• TRUE.
    It's like the only thing you think about. It makes you smile the second you think about it. It makes you feel like u two have hope fr a relationship, or at least that he likes you. Therefore makes you even happier, blush more, and smile more. It also makes u feel more confident

• "What do you tell a girl who heard it all before."

I don't really find it flattering when a guy calls me cute. Its like a "oh okay" thing to me and not something i would grin and cheese about day and night. You find me cute? Thank you.. And my day goes on. I see it different because i don't fall for every word a guy tells me. Yes it might be true but eh not such a big deal for me.

• If I'm attracted to him, I do think of it. Actually... I think about it the rest of the day anyways. Not constantly, but it comes up throughout the day. It really does make a girls day.

• Yes. Especially if I'm into him, I will blush about it for the rest of the day.

• If it's someone we find attractive, then maybe yes.

• If a guy is an important enough person in my life, I think about a lot of things he's said to me throughout the day.

• Not really, I hate the word cute. Was fine when I was 5... not now.

• Only if I have a crush on him.

• probably yes!

• Yes, I do.

• I definitely would haha :)

• If I find him cute as well :)

• Yes. It's totally true. :)

• Yes, definitely