Would an older, more experience guy be friends with a younger girl (11 years age gap) with no other intentions?

Updates:
*experienced

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not... I am still friends with some of my coworkers that have come through the office. These girls are in their 20's... they are like daughters to me and I have followed them over the years to make sure they are doing well.

I have not intentions with them, other than to hear about their life and how things are going.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible, but he probably wants you. If you're pretty, most guys will want you, so just go ahead and assume that he's into you. There's nothing wrong with it, though, because it's what guys are programmed to do. Just be honest with him and yourself about his intentions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no no, I'm not pretty

• LOL okay, then I guess he wants an ugly friend, I don't know. Seriously, why would you say that about yourself?

• Because it's fact lol he's hot and I'm not

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it's very possible!

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA, NO!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. I have a 10 year younger girl I'm mentoring from time to time. Known her since she was like, 10. I would consider us friends. Not the person I go drinking with exactly but, friends nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm sure, it depends on his status and even if not that-- who knows! Time will tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given the age you are now, it's very possible he may have no intentions.

When adults reach a certain age, there comes a point where age differences become acceptable.

I can't tell you how many 50 something year old men I've spoken to, that are happily married with no intentions.

Of course, if you are attractive they will see that.
    But your "age" won't automatically allow them to make sexual advances towards you unless they were interested in that from the get go (prior to even meeting you).

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, never

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes