Would an older, more experience guy be friends with a younger girl (11 years age gap) with no other intentions?

*experienced

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not... I am still friends with some of my coworkers that have come through the office. These girls are in their 20's... they are like daughters to me and I have followed them over the years to make sure they are doing well.

I have not intentions with them, other than to hear about their life and how things are going.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible, but he probably wants you. If you're pretty, most guys will want you, so just go ahead and assume that he's into you. There's nothing wrong with it, though, because it's what guys are programmed to do. Just be honest with him and yourself about his intentions.

• Lol no no, I'm not pretty

• LOL okay, then I guess he wants an ugly friend, I don't know. Seriously, why would you say that about yourself?

• Because it's fact lol he's hot and I'm not