Have you ever not asked someone out because they made you too nervous?

Have you ever not asked someone out because they made you too nervous, but then had no problem asking out someone you didn't like as much?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Would it make any difference that you were already friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what happened to you?
    Yes its because first its diffecult to talk with her, you would be caught up in her beauty.
    Second if she does reject you it hurt the ego more than anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • .. why ask someone else that your not as fond of though?

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school, I was pretty nervous asking my crush out, since I liked him for months. But I did it anyways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I have really never had a problem with being afraid to ask someone out. Even if they were a friend. Either its going to be a No or Yes. Not the end of the world.

It kinda hinders me how that im a little to over confident which usually screws it up later on down the road.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha every time... Damn this is a shame, 6'2 and built. Why am I so afraid to ask y'all out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was younger. Nowadays I'm not so shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens to me all the time, that's why I'm still single, I'm just too shy :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes a woman is just too beautiful for me to talk to. It makes me uncomfortable if a woman is too hot to handle.

1|0
    0|0
    • if she was your friend for a while first could that help or make it worse knowing there was even more there that you liked?

• I doubt we could ever be comfortable friends in the first place, but if that was actually the case it would definitely help.

What Girls Said 1

• The only reason I didn't ask out guys I really like was because I knew I didn't have a chance with them. I still managed to ask out guys that made me nervous tho.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes