Guys, Do you want the girl to make the first move?

guys, would u rather a girl approach you and make the first move, and what are some signs you give a girl that you want her to talk to her and that you are interested in her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes most definitely. Why should the man have to always do it? Boring. Usaully we signal our interest by looking, make our selves approachable (room for you to approach us physically. The path is clear, extra seat)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really care who makes the first move. If she wants me to make the first move then I need some sort of definitive green light from her. If I want her to approach then I'll tend to give her a lot of glances.

2|0
    0|0
  • YES, women fight for equality but then can't even approach?

2|2
    0|0
  • Not really, I rather do that myself, but it would be nice sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Confident girls making very LOUD and OBVIOUS signs or approaching are always appreciated!

0|0
    0|0
  • YES OMG YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YESSS

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Go up and say hello.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd appreciate if she would

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care who makes the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I wish it would happen more often

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I find it flattering and when it happens I almost always give them a chance. If I do turn them down I have a strong legitimate reason. I used to really want women to approach me but now that I've gotten a little older I've realized I really don't want that. I was just tired of and trying to avoid having to endure all the anxiety of doing it myself. So when girls I really like do it it's a huge relief and I love it but I dislike having to turn girls down. In short I'm really impartial to it and I just encourage people to take risks no matter their gender.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes