+1 y

He says he hasn't seen me for ages when it's only been 3 days?

There's this guy at school that I talk to regularly, but whenever we talk, he always gives mixed signals, and I'm confused whether he likes me or not. This guy is extroverted... I don't know if he's just being friendly or flirty when we talk but my friends observed that he's definitely up to something. There has been various 'hints' that made me think he likes me, but again... it's hard to tell when someone likes you (well for me it is), especially when someone is extroverted. It has been 3 days since we haven't talked and today he saw me and approached me saying "I haven't seen you in ages"... I found myself asking whether or not I'm that unnoticeable because he is in my morning class, and I practically see him everyday, we just didn't talk in those 3 days... "Ages" is a bit of an exaggeration... which makes me even more confused if he actually pays attention to me or he's just playing with me. Because from what he has been showing lately, he has been offering me hugs too often, teasing me, said he would take me to prom (which i dont know if he was being serious because he said it so coolly without any stuttering), and has been treating me differently since the first time i met him years ago. I could be overthinking this but I'm just not sure. Is this guy even serious? I'm wondering whether he's actually interested in me or not.
1
1