+1 y

What are some signs or clues that a girl is interested in you through text?

I've been talking to this girl on and off for a few months now. She replies pretty quickly but at times she will not respond until a few days. The longest ever was 1 week, apart from either of us not replying to end the conversation. Lately she seems to be opening up more, sending voice messages and remembering things we talked about in the past (which I find really strange considering we'd been talking on and off for months...) . Anyways, the fact that she remembers that I guess is a positive?

Her: Whats up anyway, usually you have a question for me
Me: Do I?
Her: Yep you do, about a teddy bear, or a dog.

(I did infact usually kick start our convos with a question. But fun lighthearted questions that got her engaged)
Ps. I dont really care about the response rate, as I usually prefer to be face to face when getting to know someone. So I suppose I dont really care about whether she texts me back or not, but I think i may be growing on her? She is 2 years older then me and is studying so she is quite busy, although she always responds to my messages. Thoughts?
1
2