+1 y

He's giving me mixed signals and I don't know where I stand with him one minutes he's interested the next he's acting like he hates my guts?

Hello, So awhile ago I was in class with this guy (Morgan) and he was with his friend (Ryan) in another room opposite to us and I was sat on the desk and the guy I was sat next to nudged me to look through the glass door where Morgan was and he was literally staring at me and I was staring back smiling and i moved away from the door so he couldn't see me and he moved to find me again smiling and then I went back to sit on the desk and he was still staring at me and he went 'I love you' with his hands and I said that's nice! Then at the end of the lesson Morgan came back into the classroom and he put his arm around my shoulders. he's touched my hair before. Recently He would always wink at me and I remember in one lesson this guy was looking at me and I said what and Morgan said he's probably looking at your beautiful face whilst looking down but now he's being really cold towards me.
0
1