Does a cheater deserve a second chance?

i have been with her for 7 months,i truly loved that girl and was faithful and treated her as a queen, I gave her everything she wanted!

recently I discovered that our relationship was a lie , she cheated on me and she was flirting with tons of guys on FB, she even told me that she was waiting for a reason to break up with me !

so when I discovered everything she started crying and begged me not to leave her saying that she didn't love me then cause she was blind and that she would do anything to get me back!

is it just that she feels guilty for breaking my heart ? should I leave her? please help :(

• Leave her
  • Give her a second chance
after I posted this question I gave her another chance ,but this bitch just couldn't survive with one d*** she just had to go and search again, and of course and because iam so f***ing stupid I gave her another chance
and now I discover that this bitch did it again and went f***ing around with other guys!

my apologies to everyone who had voted cause I didn't listen and thought that this whore would stop breaking my heart!

513

Most Helpful Girl

• I admit to having cheated on my loved one in the past, I was deeply sorry and hurt by what I did. I learned my lesson and haven't ever thought twice about doing it again. I'm really glad he gave me a second chance. If he never did, I wouldn't currently be pregnant with our first child. Nor do I believe I would I feel complete or truly happy if he didn't give me that second chance. People have the ability to change and learn lessons about their mistakes, growing is a part of being human. I believe everyone deserves a second chance when admitting that they were truly sorry about what they did. If they do it again, or don't show remorse from hurting you the first time, than there is a great chance that they haven't learned their lesson. If it happens again, I would most certainly recommend not giving that person the time of day.

Everyone deserves a second chance, we're only human.

• i gave her 3 chances now and she still f***s around, it hurts so damn much the way she lies to me in the face in an very innocent way telling me how she loves me and then at the same moment goes out with other guys!

damn I am stupid