Does a cheater deserve a second chance?

i have been with her for 7 months,i truly loved that girl and was faithful and treated her as a queen, I gave her everything she wanted!

recently I discovered that our relationship was a lie , she cheated on me and she was flirting with tons of guys on FB, she even told me that she was waiting for a reason to break up with me !

so when I discovered everything she started crying and begged me not to leave her saying that she didn't love me then cause she was blind and that she would do anything to get me back!

is it just that she feels guilty for breaking my heart ? should I leave her? please help :(

• Leave her
    Vote A
  • Give her a second chance
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
after I posted this question I gave her another chance ,but this bitch just couldn't survive with one d*** she just had to go and search again, and of course and because iam so f***ing stupid I gave her another chance
and now I discover that this bitch did it again and went f***ing around with other guys!

my apologies to everyone who had voted cause I didn't listen and thought that this whore would stop breaking my heart!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I admit to having cheated on my loved one in the past, I was deeply sorry and hurt by what I did. I learned my lesson and haven't ever thought twice about doing it again. I'm really glad he gave me a second chance. If he never did, I wouldn't currently be pregnant with our first child. Nor do I believe I would I feel complete or truly happy if he didn't give me that second chance. People have the ability to change and learn lessons about their mistakes, growing is a part of being human. I believe everyone deserves a second chance when admitting that they were truly sorry about what they did. If they do it again, or don't show remorse from hurting you the first time, than there is a great chance that they haven't learned their lesson. If it happens again, I would most certainly recommend not giving that person the time of day.

Everyone deserves a second chance, we're only human.

0|1
    0|0
    • i gave her 3 chances now and she still f***s around, it hurts so damn much the way she lies to me in the face in an very innocent way telling me how she loves me and then at the same moment goes out with other guys!

damn I am stupid

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• For some girls, flirting is just something they do without even realizing/meaning it. One of my best friends loved her boyfriend and she still flirted with tons of other guys just because that was her personality. So I don't consider flirting to be cheating. What exactly did she do to cheat on you? (how many guys, what did she do with them, etc.) I need a little more information before I can really tell you what I think the best idea would be.

1|1
    0|0
    • About the flirting, there was even an " internet relationship" she had with a guy ,and I saw lots of flirting messages in her inbox.

she cheated on me "in real life" with one guy , and when I asked her why she did it.. she said that she didn't "feel me" and that she was looking for a better guy :(

• Show All
    • Thx a lot 4 your answer .. I guess that's what I am going to do , although it will be so hard.

• You're welcome and I understand it will be hard but don't worry...you will find someone better.

• she definitely feels guilty. I did something like this before to a guy, not exactly but sort of. when everything was discovered I bawled because I realized that I was gonna end up alone , so I begged him to stay with me. he did.. but I still felt like I didn't love him and still played him behind his back... I do think mayb she deserves a second chance tho.. everyone does! butt... don't be surprised if stuff doesn't work out :(

0|1
    2|0
    • Haha Is your testimony supposed to persuade this guy to forgive her? This has to be a joke!

• Show All
    • Thx 4 ur answer , today she called and I told her that I will give her a second chance :)

• "but I still felt like I didn't love him and still played him behind his back"

That was the part of your comment that got me laughing and thinking the post was fake.

I don't blame the guy for taking her back; if he didn't know what other choices of girls he had, that was probably the best decision (at least for now).

• Trust me its been proven..in my own life and my friends lives..if someone is going to cheat once they will do it again if given the chance...just the type of person they are...been hurt a few times in my past by guys doing that and trust me I learned this the hard way. Guy/girl a cheater is a cheater...

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never cheated on anyone, but I can tell you coming from a lady...do not take her back. You will be running around wondering what she is doing all the time, if she is cheating on you. It is not worth the aggravation. Move on.

0|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Leave her. I used to be the kind of guy who gave second chances. But frankly I've been put through so much shit that I am of the opinion that if she cheated, she's going to do it again. She's fucking around on you on Facebook, and by her own admittance she was just looking for an excuse to leave. Sorry man but fuck that. Her crying and begging you not to leave is because she is upset that you caught onto her, and doesn't want you to leave her. I'm thinking she likes the control, she likes getting away with it, and that she can't stand the thought of somebody leaving her because she prefer to be the one to do the dumping.

Trust me there is no way this girl is anything but bad news. It hurts man. I know it does. I've been there. More than once. Sadly though I still think the thing you should do is kick her to the curb, and find somebody else. Because, there's always somebody else. There's always another girl, and there is always a chance you can do better than a cheating cunt like that. Remember that. She'll cry and she'll be upset, she might even call you names if you stick to her convictions, but you need to stick to it. If she says she goes back to her old story, don't believe her. I wouldn't, and I don't. Call her on her shit and tell remember to tell her that this is her own damned fault.

Good luck man. Power to ya. I'm rooting for you, completely on your side here.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• Man. That sucks. In these instances I actually hate saying I told you so, but you know I did. It's a shame you had to go through this again. Just know that you're not as stupid as you seem to think. There are a lot of guys who make this mistake once. They think that they should give their girl another chance, and sometimes it's for reasons of compassion, or because they think they will never do better. Whatever the case, if you end up with another cheater hopefully next time you know what to do.

• yeah...stupid me :(...thx a lot for your advice

• You say you loved her but she didn't really feel that way from what you wrote. It was a one-sided relationship, maybe it was comfortable for her to have you around and now that you're not there she needs you. Don't confuse love for needs my friend. Pick up the pieces and get over her. A girl cheating on you while drunk is excusable sometimes, depending on the situation. This however, is not excusable.

0|1
    0|0
  • you really got to ask one question...Can I live without her? If it's not you'll find a way to overcome. I'm not going to tell you what I chose becuase you're the only one who can answer this question

0|1
    0|0
  • So you want to date a girl who's unfaithful, untrustworthy and was looking for a reason to break up with you AGAIN? Lucky escape, in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree with this guy. She didn't appreciate you, what makes you think she will change? Because she said so?...that holds water now huh? Cannot be trusted.

• Votes are 66% to 34%. That is approximately 2 to 1.

I think you should listen to the majority and leave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is everything in a relationship. once that is gone its never going to work,

I'm sorry to say the best thing you can do is move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they do deserver a 2nd chance, well it depends really, is she really sorry that she did and is trying to get everything with you and her back to normal? I mean if a girl trys to stay with you after she cheated on you because she is sorry I would say give them a 2nd chance, I mean why would they cheat on you and want to stay with you? Wouldn't they rather be with the with someone else after they cheated on you? So yeah give them a 2nd chance but after reading the other messages and what you said about her flirting on the internet with the guy I would dump her slutty self.

0|0
    0|0
  • that sucks dude... but dump her. a person who is worth fighting for / being with wouldn't cheat... no matter the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone deserves a second chance.. but if she doesn't it again, dump her and don't even think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been through the same thing. leave her. you're a good man and you deserve much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • People sure are harsh. Everyone makes mistakes; nobody is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • leave her

the sooner the better

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes