+1 y

Guys, Is this a clear sign he's trying to make me jealous? Or is this nothing?

Guys, Is this a clear sign he's trying to make me jealous? Or is this nothing? I met this guy in September. We're in the same classes in college. We have to work on project together (with a few other people). He was very nice to me from the start, but after a while we started to touch more. First only arms, but later also legs. . He teases a lot but on a friendly way. He also tries to make eyecontact, but mostly he focus on my lips while were talking. But yesterday, we walked together to the trainstation and we were talking a about our project. The thing is, we 2 are doing most of the work. Then he started talking like: we should date and work on the project @ a Starbucks or something.

I have know idea if he was joking or not... Do you think he's flirting?

sidenote:
we're done working in the groupproject, so we don't work together anymore. But we're still in the same class. Sometimes we have this short eyecontact and he still teases me. He also walks by way to close so he brushes with his body against mine.
BUT I noticed he started to talk way more to my best friend in class. Is this to do the 'make a girl jealous thing'?

do you think he likes me or is he just flirting or is there nothing?
+1 y
PLEASE HELP
+1 y
WHAT DO YOU THINK
8