+1 y

Does he want me back or just messing with my head

okay me and my ex fiance broke up about 4 months ago about 2 weeks ago we had an intimate moment together before it all happened I was sitting next to him and he was talking to his girlfriend on the phone while he was talking to her he was looking at me smiling and doing stuff with his tongue and rubbing his finger tips on the side of my face and having his fingers go through my hair.

whenever I see him alone he will say "hey sweetheart" and give a big hug but when his girlfriend is around he stops himself from giving me a hug and now the other day I found out that his girlfriend is pregnant with his kid and I might be pregnant and it would be his kid and whenever I'm at the place were he lives at when his girlfriend is there he will give her hugs and kiss her and sometimes it drives me nuts but its hard for me not to see him because I still care for him a lot and whenever I hear his voice my heart skips a beet if anyone can help me out here and give me some advice I would really appreciate it
+1 y
well girl it sounds like he is messing with your head to were you will get mad at him and win him back and that he wants you back
+1 y
okay yesterday he called me down stairs and said that the girl that he's with now he doesn't think its going to work out between him and her so he asked me if I would take him back
2
2